Why does your
Business need an MDR?
Threats are on the rise every day. Traditionally, cyber security incident response has been at a disadvantage- attackers needed to succeed just once while defenders had to protect a large, ever-expanding attack surface 24×7.
Yespeal MDR overcomes this disadvantage by combining cyber security incident response automation with people skills to deliver end to end threat management.
Our MDR Security
Our Threat intelligence platform automates collection, analysis, and correlation of global threat data that includes the latest attacker.
Collect continuous data
Determine threats that might impact your business and ensure protection within hours not days of new, successful attacks.
From your entire IT stack and not just security data and detect suspicious and anomalous activities for endpoint threat analytics.
Our supervised remediation steps, and a response orchestration platform that swiftly collaborates with you on key decisions.
What challenges can Managed Detection and Response (MDR) address?
MDR services are not limited to greater detection and response capabilities. They also provide proactive defense intelligence and insight of advanced threats to potentially overwhelmed security teams. Detection levels are improved while dwell time of breaches are reduced. Compliance challenges also can be met using MDR services providing full stakeholder reporting and log
Retention on a wide range of regulations and standards. MDR services provide higher skill-level analysts utilizing cutting-edge security tools and up-to-the-minute global databases beyond the reach and cost effectiveness of most enterprise budgets, skill levels, and resources. Thus, helping keep pace with continually evolving adversarial tactics and techniques.
Why choose Managed Detection and Response (MDR)?
MDR services rely on more-direct communications such as voice or emails to analysts, rather than portals. MSSP primary interfaces are portal and emails with secondary chat and phone access to analysts. MDR Services provides 24x7 threat detection and response, Manage firewalls and security infrastructure, Proactive managed threat hunting for unknowns on network and endpoints, Intelligence-based threat detection, triage, and extensive forensics, Team of experienced threat detection experts available via phone, email, text, Access to global threat intelligence and analysis, Integrated endpoint and network security technology.
What are the benefits of Managed Detection and Response (MDR)?
In the face of seemingly overwhelming security threats and campaigns, organizations are also coping with increasing security budgets and a challenging security job market lean on skilled security analysts. Gaining more protection, insight, and compliance without adding more tools and people is a goal that enterprises of all sizes seek. MDR can provide beneficial security services capable of meeting and sustaining an organization’s goals:
- 24/7 monitoring and improved communications mechanisms with experienced SOC analysts
- Experienced security analysts oversee your organization’s defenses without adding full-time staff and resources
- Complete managed endpoint threat detection and response service
- Improved threat detection and extended detection coverage
- Expert investigation of alerts and incidents, and subsequent actions
- Proactive threat hunting
- Improved threat intelligence based on indicators and behaviors captured from global insights
- Improved threat response
- Decreased breach response
- Improved forensics and higher-level investigations
- Vulnerability management
- Major incident response and log management
- Remove burden of day-to-day security management from your staff and budget
- Maintain access and customization to your organization’s security defenses
- Improved compliance and reporting
- Reduced security investment, increased ROI
Why Yespeal MDR (Managed Detection and Response)?
- Deep expertise aligned to your organization's cybersecurity requirements and vulnerabilities
- Dedicated Security Analysts monitoring your network for threats
- Embedded MDR tools with Advanced Analytics and Integrated Threat Intelligence to accurately identify threats
- Complete Security Event Investigations, freeing your IT resources from the burden of false positives
- Individual Incident Action Plans to defeat the threats, minimize damages and reduce recovery time
- Post-incident response and recovery assistance
- Auditability and regulatory compliance
- Positive effect on key cybersecurity metrics: incident frequency, time to incident close, cost per incident
Contain your cyber-attacks in minutes, not days Shore up defense against similar attacks in the future
Orchestrate your security response unique to your organization’s defenses. Focus on containing the breach to reduce damages.Talk to us today!
Our 3 years of achievements includes:
lines of codes